Catalonia Royal Bavaro – Adults Only – All-Inclusive – Punta Cana
How to get there
This resort is only about a 20 minute taxi drive from the airport and is very convenient to get to and a cheap ride. The taxi will charge around $30 a van for up to 4 or 5 people to get to the resort.
All Inclusive Amenities
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the buffet restaurants
- One dinner in each theme restaurants per person and per stay (minimum of 2 days stay). No reservation requires. Upon availability
- Unlimited national and international alcoholic beverages
- Water, wine, beer and soft drinks in all bars, restaurants, and disco
- Daily activities program in different languages (at the pool and at the beach): aerobics, volleyball, aqua aerobics…
- Other activities: tennis, soccer, petanque, table tennis, archery.
- Non-motorized water sports (snorkeling equipment included; 1 hour per day) *Paddle Board and Kite Surf NOT included.
- One scuba diving lesson at the pool
- Free WiFi access
- Golf introduction class (1 hour)
- Disco and nightly shows in our theater
- Latin dance classes
- Beach & pool towels, hammocks, and sunshades
- All taxes and tips
There are 6 levels of room styles and pricing that goes from Junior Suite to Privileged Deluxe with its own pool. You must buy a privileged junior suite or higher to have the all-inclusive privileges added to your stay. If you go the all-inclusive route the package comes to around $4000 for all meals, drinks, activities and room for one week. The all-inclusive resort options have great deals on Groupon that are amazing to book through! We got a great cheaper deal through Groupon than going through the resort directly. Definitely check those deals first!
In Catalonia Royal Bavaro you are available to enjoy 5 exclusive restaurants. No reservation needed, subject to availability.
Combines the delicious á la carte Mediterranean cuisine with buffet service. Air-Conditioned restaurant with outdoor terrace. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
2. CATA TAPA
A la carte restaurant with Tapas romantically lake sided. Air-conditioned, with dinner service.
3. SEA BLUE DELI, SNACK & GRILL
To enjoy delicious a la carte snacks by the pool while you delight with beautiful views of the Caribbean Sea. Located outdoors and breakfast service a la carte, snacks during the day and dinner specialties Grill.
4. PIZZERIA SORRENTO
Wood-fired pizzas, located next to the pool. Outdoor service during the day.
Exquisite blend of Southeast Asian cuisine. Located outdoors, serving dinner.
6. BO BARCELONA ORIGENS
New Restaurant with Vegetarian cuisine. Located by the pool, serving dinner.
1. BEACH BAR
It offers all kinds of drinks and a Sushi bar. Located on the beach.
2. PIANO BAR
Bar located in the lobby, with piano music to entertain.
3. AQUA BAR – SWIM UP
Bar located in our pool.
4. MA LOO BAR
Juice bar 100% natural fruit. Located on the beach.
5. SEA BLUE BAR
Located next to the pool, inside the restaurant Sea Blue Deli.
6. BO BARCELONA ORIGENS BAR
Located next to the pool.
7. PEARL BEACH CLUB
The newest and most modern beach club in Punta Cana. Mediterranean-style restaurant, bars and pools with Balinese beds. Enjoy concerts and events. Located near the resort. 20% discount for all Catalonia guests.
- There is a $10/person entry fee for the country in the airport (paid in US cash)
- There is a $20/person exit fee for leaving the country in the airport (paid in US cash)
- The taxi to and from the resort from the airport is $30 for up to 5 people in a van